Beachcomber Hot Tubs Pool and Patio is actively seeking young and strong individuals for general labourer positions to finish off the 2018 pool, patio and hot tub season. This position will undergo on the job training with our pool builder and hot tub installer.
- Must perform a number of different jobs as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to; pool construction and hot tub/patio deliveries
- Ability to lift and safely maneuver heavy objects.
- Have basic knowledge and experience using hand and power tools.
- Ability to safely load, unload and back up a truck and trailer.
- Attention to detail, planning, time management and ability to work independently or alongside others.
- Ability to document time and tasks at each jobsite
- Must be flexible as duties and responsibilities will differ from day to day.
- Willingness to work overtime to complete certain jobs.
- Immediate Start Date
Non Negotiable requirements:
- Valid Canadian Drivers License is required with a clean driving record.
- Pass a police clearance if requested.
- Speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Own the appropriate work wear such as steel toed safety boots and weather proof outdoor wear.
- Must be punctual and have good attendance.
Other things to consider:
- Previous experience within the pool and spa industry is not a requirement as all training is provided, but a background in a related field or labor position is a must.
- Wage depends on experience.
- Seasonal, potential full time
- Full time positions are typically schedule 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday.
Please forward the following information to [email protected]
- Resume showing relevant work experience.
- References are required.
- Available Start Date.